Season’s Greetings Everyone!
#1 I have been tagged by Ana Maria Menezes for the “11 Random facts” Blog post challenge. Thanks Aninha, what a fun challenge!
Here is the explanation of how it works:
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger(s).
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
4. List 11 bloggers.
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
#2 11 Random Facts About Me!
1) When I moved out from my parent’s house I didn’t know how to cook ! :-0
2) My husband and I enjoy rock climbing.
3) When I worked at the Brazilian Consulate I met Julius Peppers, an American football defensive end for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League.
4) Patted a kangaroo when visiting family in Australia.
5) I love baking and decorating cupcakes.
6) Loved reading Divergent series by Veronica Roth and now I cannot wait to watch the movie that comes out in March.
7) I Love hanging out with family and friends.
8) Brazilian food makes me happy.
9) Find myself very “Appy” when I find cool educational Apps.
10) I have the ability to roll my “r”s, known to linguists as the alveolar trill! My husband cannot 😦
11) Just bought a house!!!!
#3 Ana Maria’s Questions/My Answers:
1. Where did you live as a child?
I was born and grew up in Uberlandia, MG/Brazil
2. What was your favorite toy?
I used to love playing with Barbie dolls.
3. As a child, what did you want to be in the future?
I wanted to be a teacher.
4. Tell us something you’re afraid of.
I am afraid of getting old and regretting things I didn’t do during my life journey.
5. Tell us something you’re good at.
I am good at learning languages. Pick them up really quickly.
6. Tell us something you’re bad at.
Anything that has to do with ice! Skating, skiing, etc.
7. Tell us about a place you’d love to visit one day and who with.
Hawaii with my hubby.
8. What do you normally procrastinate?
I usually procrastinate with chores around the house. LOL!
9. If you could a place to live, where would it be?
Where I live today, love the area and my house. 🙂
10. What would you like to get for Christmas?
Wish for the world to be a more loving place to live in.
11. What would you like to learn in 2014?
I would like to learn how to hang wallpapers to decorate my house! 🙂
#4 Bloggers I tag for the challenge:
1. Kelly Sakai Malinowski
2. Marina Menna Barreto
4. Poty Petry (Simone Santos)
5. Monica CM Veado
6. Graeme Hodgson
7. Danubia Bull
9. Gabriel Massote Pereira
10. Lívia Rezende
11. Gloria Pai
#5 My 11 Random Questions for them:
1. How do you celebrate the end of the year festivities with your family?
2. Do you have any family traditions that you celebrate during the holidays?
3. What’s your favorite party games?
4. What’s your favorite holiday drink?
5. Any favorite book?
6. What do you like doing to relax?
7. Any favorite holiday recipe to share?
8. Best movie you have watched?
9. What’s your dream job?
10. Are you superstitious?
11. If you could sum up 2013 in ONE word, what would it be?
Looking forward to reading your answers! Happy Holidays Everyone 🙂